Download the latest release of DNPTrapper here.
Anonymous CVS access via the SourceForge homepage.
News 2007-10-29: DNPTrapper 1.0 released. Changes from version 0.9 include:
* A better ReAligner implementation (thanks to Staffan Alveteg). ReAligner is now ten times faster on large contigs.
* Visualization of general tag data (like annotation) is now supported.
* Visualization of time course data is supported.
* Macsim file format is supported.
* Additional zoom levels are provided.
* Various selection convenience functions have been added, accessible through the context menu.
* File export is now performed on a per contig basis, instead of the whole project. Makes more sense.
* Selecting info entries in context (right click) menu copies them to clipboard.
* Various small bug fixes.